It kicks off July 23.
(Press Release) NEW YORK – New York Jewelry Week kicks off July 23 with the opening of LUXURY Privé, making its debut at the Intercontinental Barclay in Manhattan. Privé will provide a curated jewelry buying experience for all qualified retailers, boasting a stellar lineup of amenities, educational content and over 50 select designers, manufacturers and brands.
Adding to the product mix of on-trend statement pieces, tried and true classics, and bridal will be a new collection of Emerging Designers who will be showing their fresh, unique design collections for the first time at a LUXURY event. This group will include:
- Clare Ullman Designs - A jewelry collection that reflects the inner beauty and soul of the feminine spirit. She creates a tapestry of elegance that illuminates and enhances the wearer's relationship with the feminine.
- Alessandro Barellini Firenze - His chic blending of contemporary and classic design is inspired by his native Florence, Italy. His innovative attention to movement and light is prevalent in his work.
- Lost Bird Designs - Handmade by Pam Harris, her ever-evolving design line is a colorful modern aesthetic made from responsibly sourced materials. Studded with turquoise and diamonds it becomes clear that a childhood spent close to Native American culture is a key part of the designers drive.
- Chateau Euphorie - a young fast-growing French jewellery maison whose fresh creativity and innovation is imbued with the famous Parisian elegance and the heritage of an indisputable savoir-faire.
- Julie Lamb NY - Made in New York by New Yorkers, her pieces exude simplicity and craft, with an eye toward merging the traditional skills of master jewelers with new technology. Her unique way of looking at things and connecting to the symbols around her provide a different point of view that infuses fun into fine.
LUXURY Privé's impressive exhibitor roster includes "Designer's Row" featuring Nina Nguyen, Toby Pomeroy, Martha Seely, and GuitaM. Other iconic designer brands, both new and returning, include Gurhan, Oscar Heyman, JB Star, Memoire, Simon G, Mastoloni, and many more. See the full list of brands here.
"LUXURY Privé is quickly establishing itself as an incubator for new talent, and as a result, we are launching a dedicated Emerging Designer section at this year's show. We are thrilled to give up and coming designers an opportunity to showcase their original creations, while providing retailers the platform to discover something new and exciting in a fitting setting at the glamorous newly renovated Intercontinental Barclay Hotel. As the only high-end event during NY Jewelry Week, LUXURY Privé offers a relaxing respite for business that is easily accessible in the heart of Manhattan," said Sarin Bachmann, industry vice president for LUXURY.
LUXURY Privé is open to all qualified jewelry buyers and members of the press. Retailers can register to attend by visiting: jckonline.com/luxuryprive.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.