Dior spring couture runway 2017 shot. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During the 2017 spring/summer ready-to-wear shows, flowers sprouted across the runways, but this trend blossomed into a full-fledged garden party during the later spring 2017 couture shows. Butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs with an Art Nouveau feeling were all the buzz, as well as snails, snakes and frogs.
Ananda Khalsa Jewelry 22K gold and sterling silver painted bluebirds and floral design necklace. anandakhalsa.com, $1,075
Eden Presley 18K gold carved tourmaline butterfly ring with diamond accents. edenpresley.com, $2,800
Wendy Brandes one-of-a-kind 18K four-color gold Frog and Prince Man Eater ring with brown and white diamonds, tsavorites and pink sapphires. wendybrandes.com, price on request
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- Stuller's Newest Catalogs ... and More Service News for April
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.