Junya Watanabe spring ready-to-wear runway shot. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Fashion and fine jewelry often reflect the current mood of the culture, and spring 2017 is no exception. From political protests to the return of the powerful rocker styles of the ‘80s, there is a movement toward a modern version of punk. Whether toned down and feminine, spiked with edgy lines or inspired by tattoo motifs, the contemporary versions are boldly interpreted in black and softened with the glow of gold.
Moratorium 18K gold Cocoon full pavé pendant necklace. moratorium.nyc, $9,348
Karch x Wolfe Love Struck Wildfire Crown Milagros ring set in 10K yellow gold with blackened silver. karenkarch.com, $475
Gillian Steinhardt 14K gold and black diamond earrings. gilliansteinhardt.com, $2,660
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- Stuller's Newest Catalogs ... and More Service News for April
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.