Junya Watanabe spring ready-to-wear runway shot. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Fashion and fine jewelry often reflect the current mood of the culture, and spring 2017 is no exception. From political protests to the return of the powerful rocker styles of the ‘80s, there is a movement toward a modern version of punk. Whether toned down and feminine, spiked with edgy lines or inspired by tattoo motifs, the contemporary versions are boldly interpreted in black and softened with the glow of gold.
Moratorium 18K gold Cocoon full pavé pendant necklace. moratorium.nyc, $9,348
Karch x Wolfe Love Struck Wildfire Crown Milagros ring set in 10K yellow gold with blackened silver. karenkarch.com, $475
Gillian Steinhardt 14K gold and black diamond earrings. gilliansteinhardt.com, $2,660
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.