Mulberry fall/winter 2017/18 runway. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
The fall/winter 2017/18 runways also featured unorthodox color mixes: bold, striking and often juxtaposed with various deep hues. Jewelry designers are likewise coloring outside the lines with highly faceted and rough-hewn combinations that contrast just enough to complement each other.
22K gold ring with lavender spinel and tsavorites.
Pink sapphire and emerald charm necklace.
Melissa Joy Manning
White opal, azurite, malachite and boulder opal two bar cuff.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Moonstone, Star Shapes and More Hot Sellers from March
- An Elegant Ring Sizing System, Gem Water Flavors and More May Stuff for Jewelry Pros
- Here's the Jewelry that Appeals to This Strong Feminist Customer Type
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Ending on a High Note
A sense of relief, like you would not believe.” That’s how Dan Decker of Decker Diamond Jewelers in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania describes his Wilkerson experience. Closing shop when business was good ensured success—but so did the experienced Wilkerson professionals who orchestrated every detail of Decker Diamond’s last sale. Don’t wait until your momentum slows. Reach out to Wilkerson today!