She’s meticulous in her choices of career, clothing, business partners, significant others, and, of course ... jewels. Her overall vibe screams confidence and she’s not afraid to show off. After all, what fun is it making the big bucks if you can’t use some of them to spoil yourself? When the pressure mounts, the Boss Babe meets it head-on, all while wearing her finest designer earrings and her newest pair of Christian Louboutins.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!