She’s meticulous in her choices of career, clothing, business partners, significant others, and, of course ... jewels. Her overall vibe screams confidence and she’s not afraid to show off. After all, what fun is it making the big bucks if you can’t use some of them to spoil yourself? When the pressure mounts, the Boss Babe meets it head-on, all while wearing her finest designer earrings and her newest pair of Christian Louboutins.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.