The more personal the jewelry, the more she adores it.
The sweet sentimentalist collects pieces that represent experiences or remind her of a loved one. For her, jewelry is very personal and fine jewelry is an investment, so there is a deeper meaning behind each purchase. Subtle symbolism has been a part of jewelry design for hundreds of years, and it remains relevant today for anyone who has someone, some place or something to remember.
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!