Alexander McQueen fall 2017 runway shot. COURTESY OF DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
True, black never really goes out of style, but the powerful styles we saw on the fall runway have brought back the edgy sleekness that harks back to the days of the original Emma Peel in The Avengers mixed with the cyber-futurism of The Matrix films. It’s black in all its leather metropolitan austerity. Jewelry follows suit in black on black rhodium finishes accented by black diamonds and spinel in everything from wide collars to shield-like cuffs.
black rhodium over sterling silver cuff bracelet.
Onyx and diamond ring with 14K white gold black rhodium finish.
Collar in midnight sterling silver with black ruthenium hinged collar.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!