Mulberry runway shot. COURTESY OF PIXELFORMULA/SIPA/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Crochet weaves, swirly patterns, lingerie insets and delicate embroidery all appeared in fall’s ready-to-wear day, cocktail and evening styles. These looks translate into jewelry as we move toward the holidays. Airy, openwork styles evoke the tactile feel of the materials by which they are inspired.
Draped open weave 14K gold with diamond necklace.
Asymmetric openwork 20K gold cuff.
18K gold galaxy earrings with diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
- The Sparkling Earring Trend that Dazzled at the Academy Awards
- 18 New Earring Styles, from Vertical to Versatile
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.