Confident and comfortable, she seeks the same qualities in her jewelry.
The Silver Fox is confidence incarnate. Her long, platinum locks took years to perfect, and she prides herself on having earned every strand. Her choice in jewelry matches her choice in appearance: understated and beautiful. She is everything she wants to be, and those around her are quick to notice.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.