Nearly seven in 10 big-city jewelers reported increases last year. In other market types, prices were little changed. Country town jewelers struggled the most.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- Stuller's Newest Catalogs ... and More Service News for April
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.