Oscar de la Renta spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
When we talk about non-traditional being the new norm for weddings, we weren’t exactly thinking white denim and all styles of pants as viable alternatives to gowns. But on the spring 2018 bridal runways, Oscar de la Renta and independent talents showed these casual variations, along with their more serious floor-length lace and beaded numbers. This informal approach to bridal calls for more alternative options in all forms of wedding jewelry.
18K white gold and diamond effortless teardrop cuff.
18K white gold and diamond Taken necklace.
14K art deco slim rings.
$2,255 (diamond), $1,650 (emerald)
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
- The Sparkling Earring Trend that Dazzled at the Academy Awards
- 18 New Earring Styles, from Vertical to Versatile
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.