Reem Acra spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Black bows, ribbons, gloves and belts accented white gowns during the bridal runway shows. In jewelry, this translates into either black diamonds or blackened metals which play off of shimmering yellow gold, sparkling white diamonds or lustrous pearls. Styles in engagement rings and wedding bands and complementary jewels are anything but conventional and range from stacks of contrasting metal and black-and-white diamond wedding bands to nature-inspired headpieces.
Sylva & Cie
18K white rose-cut diamond ring (approx. 5.32 TCW).
Price on request
18K pavé diamond caged white freshwater pearl earrings
Medusa headpiece in gold leaf, oxidized silver and diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
- The Sparkling Earring Trend that Dazzled at the Academy Awards
- 18 New Earring Styles, from Vertical to Versatile
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.