Calvin Klein spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During New York Fashion Week, Spring 2018 color was out in full force. Ready-to-wear designers had a major orange crush. Jewelry designers are also giving orange a new twist in big juicy gemstones that range from hessonite and spessartite garnets to mystical fire opals.
One-of-a-kind fire opal Buddha carving set inside crystal dome and gold frame with diamond and carnelian flowers on the border.
Melissa Joy Manning
Montana agate double band ring.
Spessartite cabochon ring in 18K yellow gold with diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
- The Sparkling Earring Trend that Dazzled at the Academy Awards
- 18 New Earring Styles, from Vertical to Versatile
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.