Victoria Beckham Spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Ready-to-wear designers lined their shows with fresh lavender. Whether they showed this calming shade in feminine dresses, streamlined essentials or edgy bomber jackets, this pastel hue is having a moment. Lavender sapphires, rose de France amethyst, kunzite and other shades of soft purple gemstones range from faceted to cabochon and are set into delicate stackable and layering pieces or bolder, more graphic styles.
Swinging Stones earrings of multiple colored gemstones of pink and purple amethysts, moon quartz and varying blue topaz in 18K pink gold.
oxidized silver and high karat gold lavender sapphire ring.
Price on request
14K Rose de France amethyst with citrine, orange sapphire and diamond earrings.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Kiddie Bracelets, Coral Reef-Inspired Charms and More New Lines for May
- Ahoy! Feast Your Eyes on This Pirate-Inspired Trend Coming Down Fashion Runways
- The Sparkling Earring Trend that Dazzled at the Academy Awards
- 18 New Earring Styles, from Vertical to Versatile
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.