Tom Ford spring 2018 runway show. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
International ready-to-wear designers were feeling the blues when they sent an American classic — denim — down the runways for spring 2018. From dressed up to ripped up, from darker to lighter washes, from western to rock ‘n roll influences, it was all about the jeans this season. Jewelry designers are also tuning in to the soul of the blues in a range of denim-friendly gemstones, which includes lapis, iolite, and natural Ceylon sapphires.
Lapis center necklace in 24K gold and oxidized sterling silver.
Guided Ring in 18K yellow gold with lapis center and black and white diamond accents.
14K yellow gold lapis earrings with multi-color tourmaline accents.
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!