Box in Socks
The Box Sock offers a chic solution to every proposal’s biggest logistical problem. Its hidden pocket will keep the bridal bauble safe until the moment is right.
GemCam is a new and innovative imaging system that lets anyone take high definition, 360-degree photos or videos of diamonds and gemstones right on their smart phone. Stuller is the exclusive North American distributor, with the exception of New York.
As gifts, in-store snacks, or thank-you sweets, these clever candies are an utterly adorable way to go the extra mile.
$48 for 350
Beyond the Bauhaus
This book on the mind-bending modernist design of Richard Filipowski is being released in early 2018 to coincide with a Filipowski exhibition in NYC.
Graduate gemologist and artist Hannah Becker has long since taken the internet by storm with her unforgettable gemstone designs. Now, thanks to these archival quality prints, you can adorn your store with Diamondoodles’ vivid artwork.
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.