Jonathan Simkhai fall/winter 2018/19 runway. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
This fall/winter 2018/19 direction blends the romanticism of Victorian pirates with the ‘80s punk version of the trend and creates a new, more feminine take. Jewelry designers have played with shapes and silhouettes of corsets, ruffles and decorative elements, creating a look that gives a nod to the past but has presence in its current forms.
Oxidized sterling and 18K gold hinged ornamental medium padlock inscribed with “love life” and accented with diamonds.
$5,425 (chain sold separately)
Sterling silver, enamel and diamond Corset cuff.
Karch x Wolfe
14K gold Mystical solitaire ring and 10K gold Desert Crown ring.
$750 and $435
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!