Jonathan Simkhai fall/winter 2018/19 runway. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
This fall/winter 2018/19 direction blends the romanticism of Victorian pirates with the ‘80s punk version of the trend and creates a new, more feminine take. Jewelry designers have played with shapes and silhouettes of corsets, ruffles and decorative elements, creating a look that gives a nod to the past but has presence in its current forms.
Oxidized sterling and 18K gold hinged ornamental medium padlock inscribed with “love life” and accented with diamonds.
$5,425 (chain sold separately)
Sterling silver, enamel and diamond Corset cuff.
Karch x Wolfe
14K gold Mystical solitaire ring and 10K gold Desert Crown ring.
$750 and $435
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
Forget Postcards ... This Jeweler's 2-Page Letter Brought $80K in Business
Jim Ackerman explains how it worked.