Jonathan Simkhai fall/winter 2018/19 runway. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
This fall/winter 2018/19 direction blends the romanticism of Victorian pirates with the ‘80s punk version of the trend and creates a new, more feminine take. Jewelry designers have played with shapes and silhouettes of corsets, ruffles and decorative elements, creating a look that gives a nod to the past but has presence in its current forms.
Oxidized sterling and 18K gold hinged ornamental medium padlock inscribed with “love life” and accented with diamonds.
$5,425 (chain sold separately)
Sterling silver, enamel and diamond Corset cuff.
Karch x Wolfe
14K gold Mystical solitaire ring and 10K gold Desert Crown ring.
$750 and $435
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.