Gal Gadot at the 90th Academy Awards. Photo courtesy of INSTAR.
The y-necklace is one silhouette that has withstood the test of time and shows up each season in either bold or simple styles. On the red carpet during the 90th annual Academy Awards, one Y definitely stole the spotlight—the art deco-inspired aquamarine and diamond necklace by Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Collection elegantly worn by Gal Gadot. Styles from independent design studios tend to be more wearable, accessibly priced and down-to-earth.
Twig chain necklace in 18K gold with pink tourmaline beads and a carved pink tourmaline.
Vive collection double aquamarine Y-necklace in 18K gold.
18K yellow gold and pink sapphire Paityn Y necklace with diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the June 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
Forget Postcards ... This Jeweler's 2-Page Letter Brought $80K in Business
Jim Ackerman explains how it worked.