Gal Gadot at the 90th Academy Awards. Photo courtesy of INSTAR.
The y-necklace is one silhouette that has withstood the test of time and shows up each season in either bold or simple styles. On the red carpet during the 90th annual Academy Awards, one Y definitely stole the spotlight—the art deco-inspired aquamarine and diamond necklace by Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Collection elegantly worn by Gal Gadot. Styles from independent design studios tend to be more wearable, accessibly priced and down-to-earth.
Twig chain necklace in 18K gold with pink tourmaline beads and a carved pink tourmaline.
Vive collection double aquamarine Y-necklace in 18K gold.
18K yellow gold and pink sapphire Paityn Y necklace with diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the June 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.