Gal Gadot at the 90th Academy Awards. Photo courtesy of INSTAR.
The y-necklace is one silhouette that has withstood the test of time and shows up each season in either bold or simple styles. On the red carpet during the 90th annual Academy Awards, one Y definitely stole the spotlight—the art deco-inspired aquamarine and diamond necklace by Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Collection elegantly worn by Gal Gadot. Styles from independent design studios tend to be more wearable, accessibly priced and down-to-earth.
Twig chain necklace in 18K gold with pink tourmaline beads and a carved pink tourmaline.
Vive collection double aquamarine Y-necklace in 18K gold.
18K yellow gold and pink sapphire Paityn Y necklace with diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the June 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.