Bulova Gets Booked
BULOVA: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS is a beautiful new volume from Assouline that chronicles the extraordinary American watch company by recounting an epic, multigenerational picaresque that runs from the Gilded Age through present-day New York City.
Marble Your Mac
Eventually we’ll discover something that doesn’t look good in marble, but today is not that day. You know you want to read about jewelry on a computer that looks like it’s made of beautiful stone.
Boss Babe Bag
Because you’re the boss, you know it, and you might as well own it. And after all, your writing utensils have to go somewhere, don’t they?
The Last Straw
Stephen Webster is offering the “Last Straw,” a reusable sterling silver straw that eco-conscious beverage lovers can use for sipping pretty without hurting the oceans. 10 percent of proceeds go to the Plastic Oceans Foundation.
You may already follow her popular Instagram account, @twiggyabi, but Abi Kramer’s hand-drawn and painted mineral illustrations are so lovely that you’re going to want the non-virtual version, too.
This article originally appeared in the June 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.