Bulova Gets Booked
BULOVA: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS is a beautiful new volume from Assouline that chronicles the extraordinary American watch company by recounting an epic, multigenerational picaresque that runs from the Gilded Age through present-day New York City.
Marble Your Mac
Eventually we’ll discover something that doesn’t look good in marble, but today is not that day. You know you want to read about jewelry on a computer that looks like it’s made of beautiful stone.
Boss Babe Bag
Because you’re the boss, you know it, and you might as well own it. And after all, your writing utensils have to go somewhere, don’t they?
The Last Straw
Stephen Webster is offering the “Last Straw,” a reusable sterling silver straw that eco-conscious beverage lovers can use for sipping pretty without hurting the oceans. 10 percent of proceeds go to the Plastic Oceans Foundation.
You may already follow her popular Instagram account, @twiggyabi, but Abi Kramer’s hand-drawn and painted mineral illustrations are so lovely that you’re going to want the non-virtual version, too.
This article originally appeared in the June 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.