When it comes to earrings, there's something for your customer’s every mood. Just be sure you're prepared with plenty of options and ideas.
The first video below highlights long and lovely earrings that offer a dose of vertically oriented elegance.
The second video showcases "versatile variables" — designs that allow for an ever-changing interplay of style, form and color.
Take a look:
Latest Products Stories
- This Earth-Loving Bridal Customer Type Says "I Do" to Helping the Environment
- Reader Picks for Hottest Brands and Jewelry of July
- These Royalty and Runway-Inspired Engagement Rings Are Fit for a Princess
- Here's the Colorful Engagement Ring Trend That Has Celebrities Saying "I Do"
- From Avant-Garde Pearls to a Lab-Grown Diamond Pendant, These New Pieces Can Make Any Bride Shine
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.