Gwyneth Paltrow at AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR film premiere, April 23, 2018. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
Whether your customers are becoming brides for the first or second time around, saying “I do” to blue sapphire engagement rings has been a popular choice among celebrities and royalty through history. Among the legendary include Mary Pickford, Jean Harlow, Carol Lombard and Princess Diana, whose ring was famously passed down to Kate Middleton. Recently, Gwyneth Paltrow donned her large sapphire ring at the Avengers: Infinity War premiere. Independent designers have their fingers on the pulse of the trend, which is making an appearance in vibrant and cornflower blue sapphires. They display varied sensibilities when it comes to this gemstone, which signifies faithfulness, truth and loyalty—perfect sentiments for marriage.
Platinum brilliant cut diamond ring with blue sapphire halo
Price on request
Vive engagement ring in 18K white gold with blue sapphire center and diamond accents
Price on request
Platinum Champagne Bubble ring featuring 5.54-carat sapphire and diamonds (1.18 TCW)
This article originally appeared in the September 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.