Award-winning men’s wedding ring manufacturer Lashbrook is offering a new training program for partnered stores. Lashbrook University is an opt-in email course designed to help retailers succeed in selling Lashbrook’s designs.
Rapaport Laboratory (RapLab) is now using the Vision360 diamond photography system to capture video images. Diamonds graded by RapLab can be viewed desktop and mobile; reports feature a scannable QR code and weblink.
The Natural Color Diamond Association has released its first educational video, “Natural Yellow Diamonds.” The 30-minute film is designed to teach key information about yellow diamonds and trigger more in-depth diamond dialogue between retailers and consumers.
Taking Your Pulse
The Edge Retail Academy has expanded its Edge Pulse product to offer advanced reporting capabilities. Edge Pulse, an add-on to the Edge POS system, provides real-time views of sales and inventory data so that jewelers can better run their businesses.
Crossing New York
JA New York will co-locate with the ny now show at the Jacob Javits Center for their summer event beginning in August 2019. Both shows remain distinct entities, but will cross-honor all retailer badges: one badge, two shows.
This article originally appeared in the October 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
Forget Postcards ... This Jeweler's 2-Page Letter Brought $80K in Business
Jim Ackerman explains how it worked.