Connect with us
Recycled Diamonds: A Winning Value Proposition

Recycled Diamonds: A Winning Value Proposition

Recycled natural diamonds offer incredible value: They have the beauty and durability of newly mined diamonds but are an eco-friendly alternative that resonates with environmentally conscious consumers and businesses. With the help of the experts at White Pine Wholesale, America’s original recycled diamond company, let’s examine why recycled diamonds are good for your customers, the environment and the industry at large.

Recycled Diamonds: A Winning Value Proposition


Recycled diamonds, expertly restored to match the quality of newly mined stones, represent a compelling value in today’s jewelry market. These gems, once part of precious jewelry pieces, undergo a sophisticated refurbishing process to emerge with a brilliance and quality indistinguishable from their freshly mined counterparts. White Pine remanufactures 75% of the melee it sells to VG+ makes with the remaining 25% already falling into those categories.     


Recycled diamonds reduce the need for harmful mining and use resources more efficiently than lab-grown options, aligning with the growing spending power of Millennials and Gen Z who favor sustainability. Waste is also prevalent in the industry, a problem that White Pine combats by providing assortments calibrated precisely to each customer’s request with a tolerance of +/- 0.05mm. It’s a win for eco-conscious consumers and businesses looking at their bottom line.  


Unlike lab-grown diamonds, recycled natural melee diamonds retain their worth over time, providing exceptional value for the money. For jewelers and consumers alike, choosing recycled diamonds means accessing high-quality stones with lasting value, something that becomes vitally important should a customer wish to resell their jewelry. White Pine sells only natural diamonds and is a leading participant in the resale sector. They frequently meet sellers unaware of the extremely narrow resale opportunities for used lab-grown diamonds.


Choosing recycled diamonds and jewelry directly supports American manufacturing and jobs, reinforcing the national jewelry industry. This sustains manufacturing and skilled labor across the U.S., from designers to diamond graders, ensuring the American jewelry heritage thrives. Coupled with evolving consumer preferences, recycling is an important part of our industry’s future.  
White Pine Wholesale is at the forefront of the recycled diamond industry, supplying recycled melee and jewelry to retailers across the United States. With outstanding customer service, you’ll speak directly with company gemologists who understand your needs and will fulfill your specific requirements. They are always in stock and have no minimum order requirements and a generous return policy, with guaranteed next business day delivery.

White Pine is dedicated to transparency and publishes its diamond melee price list on its website for 24/7 access.

Click here to view it now.

Recycled Diamonds: A Winning Value Proposition

New customers can get 30% OFF their first melee or jewelry order up to $500 in total savings with user code INSTORE30.