(PRESS RELEASE) NEW YORK – Get ready for the launch of the Jewelers Resource Center. March 2nd will kick-off with a guided tour, an inaugural presentation, a fun scavenger hunt and thousands of dollars of great prizes to be awarded weekly throughout the month. The entire industry is invited.
Visitors to this 3D, immersive and discoverable space should register to be eligible to participate in a fun scavenger hunt each week. Lucky winners will receive prizes and prize combinations such as:
- Bottles of Dom Perignon champagne
- Godiva “Pure Bliss” chocolate filled baskets
- Facilitated in-store sales trainings
- Expert website analysis and reporting
Additionally, presentations and informative panels will enlighten registrants on timely topics:
- Is a Tsunami Coming? The Diamond Dilemma: An esteemed panel of diamond authorities provide insider insight into the diamond market, issues & changes that will help retailers better understand the category, predict how the market will shift & discuss how a retailer can stay buoyant & profitable.
- Why Digital Leaders Aren’t Digital: Erik Qualman, the #1 speaker on digital leadership showcases 5 habits that drive success for employees, partners, clients & consumers. He reveals new techniques & insights that better hone leadership, & positively impact and transform an organization.
- Game Changers! Shifts Affecting Retail: An experienced & diverse panel from publishing, sales training & retail sectors illustrate how reaching and interacting with a customer has changed. Learn how savvy retailers are shifting strategy to ensure that bottom lines are met. Seize the situation, meet customer needs & grow a loyal customer for life.
- Why Bother? Sustainability/Credibility – Who Cares: Leading retailers, manufacturers & representatives from the Responsible Jewelry Council discuss how consumer desire for sustainability & credibility has exploded. They illustrate why this buzz phrase is a “must-have” in business today & how a retailer’s commitment can translate into sales.
Register now for prizes, seminars, view launch event dates and take a tour, click here.