Thursday, 4/9/20, 3 PM EDT
Managing through the Crisis: What’s Your Long-Term Plan?
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended an entire industry’s plans, as trade shows are rescheduled, buying is put on hold and companies both large and small try to balance cash flow and expenses. In this 60-minute webinar, Trace Shelton, Editor-in Chief, INSTORE, will discuss these critical issues with Jewelers Board of Trade President Erich Jacobs and Abe Sherman, CEO of Buyers Intelligence Group.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How COVID-19 is impacting the industry now and will impact it in the future
- Practical insights on how to best manage cash flow and position your business for recovery
- What payment relief options are available to jewelers
- Smart things every jeweler should be doing right now for the future
- How to create a long-term plan to insure stability, profitability and growth
Visit the resources link on the BIG website that Abe mentions.
About The Jewelers Board of Trade: As the only commercial credit reporting agency dedicated to the jewelry industry, The Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT) tracks more than 26,000 jewelry-related businesses throughout the United States, Canada and internationally.
About Buyers International Group: BIG designs solutions for the myriad of merchandising challenges facing retail jewelers and manufacturers. BIG utilizes a powerful data analysis tool, Balance to Buy, to help consult with clients and customize their individual experiences and results. For performance groups, BIG dives deeper into understanding the entire business model. The ideas that come from these powerful meetings become actions; analysis turns into profit and shared best practices create strategic plans for the future.