Cullen Wulf deals with an unpleasant character.
Have you ever had a customer who made you wonder what's gone wrong with the world?
Cullen Wulf did.
He explained on Facebook: "Ah the weekend: a time for all the psychopaths who have been trapped at work all week to come in and make you question your faith in humanity."
The guy wanted to have his Rolex repaired for free. But the reason the watch wasn't working was mind-boggling.
In the video below, Wulf re-enacts the scene. Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.