Cullen Wulf deals with an unpleasant character.
Have you ever had a customer who made you wonder what's gone wrong with the world?
Cullen Wulf did.
He explained on Facebook: "Ah the weekend: a time for all the psychopaths who have been trapped at work all week to come in and make you question your faith in humanity."
The guy wanted to have his Rolex repaired for free. But the reason the watch wasn't working was mind-boggling.
In the video below, Wulf re-enacts the scene. Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: An Old Customer Comes In ... And Gene the Jeweler Goes Into Hiding
- Video: I Delivered Jewelry to a Hotel ... And Made an Awkward Discovery
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Answers the 'Buying Online' Question
- Video: When Customers Make a Mess of Your Jewelry Store ...
- Video: Petty Politics Take Hold at Gene the Jeweler's Store
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.