Here's to the Ears
The earring’s reign remains strong.
STORY BY BECKY STONE
From the most iconic pair of creamy pearls to outlandish, asymmetrical statement styles, there truly is an earring look for your customer’s every mood. Be prepared with options and ideas to offer and you’ll make sure each seeker finds a perfect pair.
Nina Nguyen (ABOVE)
Model: Jessica Naz
Photographer: Nicole Marcelli
The sweeping lines of these long and lovely earrings are just the ticket for when one wants to drape oneself in vertically oriented elegance. Dynamic designs will draw admiring eyes while flattering the contours of any face they frame.
18K yellow and 18K white gold earrings with diamonds (0.09 TCW) and sapphire briolettes (1.80 TCW).
(646) 633-4573, k-mita.com
14K white gold earrings with diamonds (0.65 TCW).
(800) 219-0276, johnatencio.com
Rhodium-plated sterling silver earrings.
(212) 273-0797, officinabernardi.com
14K yellow gold earrings with diamonds.
(844) 525-7775, julezbryant.com
14K yellow gold earrings with diamonds (0.43 TCW) and yellow sapphires (0.83 TCW).
(888) 674-3250, artistrylimited.com
Victoria Young Jewelry
14K recycled yellow gold earrings with rhodonite marble beads and diamonds.
(925) 482-4611, victoriayoung.us
14K rose gold earrings with diamonds (1.18 TCW).
(213) 623-8900, shycreation.com
14K yellow, white or rose gold earrings with diamonds (2.09 TCW).
(843) 901-1433, Jewelyrie.com
Sue Rosengard Jewelry Design
Gold-filled wire earrings with hematite.
(312) 733-1133, suerosengard.com
Earrings are fun because the ear is a canvas of infinite possibility, especially on jewelry lovers with multiple piercings. Designs like these allow the creative earring enthusiast to enjoy an ever-changing interplay of style, form, and color.
14K gold ear climbers.
(877) 479-7742, pyrrha.com
14K white gold earrings with a Chatham lab-grown ruby (4.51 TCW).
(415) 397-8450, chatham.com
18K white gold ear climbers with diamonds (1.10 TCW).
(213) 627-4019, paradedesign.com
Sterling silver earrings with turquoise beads.
(888) 828-1122, eldesigns.com
Melinda Lawton Jewelry
14K yellow gold-filled earrings with beehive cut lemon quartz briolettes (26 TCW) with hand-pinned clusters of multi-colored tourmaline rondelles.
(828) 697-2212, melindalawton.com
Platinum-bonded sterling silver earrings with simulated diamonds (1.04 TCW).
(855) 2-LAFONN, lafonn.com
Hearts on Fire
14K yellow gold earrings with diamonds (0.32 TCW).
(877) PERFECT, heartsonfire.com
14K rose gold earrings with mother of pearl inlay and diamonds.
(505) 843-9330, kabana.com
18K white gold earrings with diamonds (4.08 TCW).
(800) 742-8864, rahaminov.com
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Educational Video on Yellow Diamonds, New Training from Lashbrook and More Service News for September
- Luxe Pet Bowls, Instant Ring Re-Sizers and More Jewelry Pro Gear for October
- Here Is August's List of Top Selling Jewelry, According to Our Brain Squad
- This Customer Type Loves Layering Her Jewelry
- East-West Tacori, Gurhan-Varvatos Man-Bling and More New Collections Announced
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.