Get one free year of the publication American jewelry store employees love most!
The ring was sold for less than the vendor now wants for it.
Fairtrade Gold designation puts the focus on miners.
Be sure to consider these four areas to prevent unnecessary conflict.
Boost your business with these new offerings.
It's not just vanity.
One reader says dealers need to chill out.
One cuff takes its inspiration from Frank Lloyd Wright's stained glass.
The staff came to his rescue ... from mouth-to-mouth.
Cover these topics to maximize your selling opportunities this season.
Plus how to avoid becoming a mediocre business.
Includes a fitting tribute to the quiz show Twenty Questions.
When 800 store owners talk, you should listen.
This client's phone manners left something to be desired.
THE BIG SURVEY 2019 Big Data The Basics Buying & Selling Operations & Marketing You, The Jeweler The Year Ahead Management & Staff Salary Big Data...
11. What are the three best performing brand-name jewelry lines that you carry? COMMENT: Gabriel and Stuller made it a three-peat, claiming the top two spots...
And here's a key scheduling tip for your holiday email marketing.
60. Check off the benefits you provide to staff (mark all that apply): COMMENT: Our data shows that store owners are providing fewer and fewer benefits...
50. How would you characterize your leadership style? Visionary 39% Democratic 34% Servant 17% Autocratic 8% Hands off 7% 51. In what area have you improved...
POLITICS It’s been called the era of outrage. And sure enough, jewelers are finding themselves getting irked more often. Whether it starts with the political issues,...
Creating an experience comes naturally.
This year marks a three-peat.
View his videos on instoremag.com.
This stuff for your store includes a new mobile app for clienteling.
Jewels for the hair continue to trend.
From thick bands to colored baubles, these rings are the ones your clients want to wear.
As one factor decreases, another must increase.
30. What’s your favorite “work” part of business (that which gives you the most intrinsic satisfaction and engages you the most)? Selling to customers 42% Sitting...
20. In the last decade, have any of these dates on the calendar become significantly less important to your business? Prom Season 54% Father’s Day 53%...
5. Do you own or rent your store? COMMENT: A combination of record low interest rates and record economic expansion, as well as the increasing popularity...